Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello

Hello out there blogging world!
I am a long time forum obsessor and facebook addict and I've been informed that I need to get my act together and start a blog!
I will aim to update daily or at least weekly to keep you all entertained!

A bit about me- I'm soon to be 23, married and work as a beauty consultant for The Body Shop at home! I was previously a uni student studying Hotel Management but I'm looking into changing to suit my career pursuit of working in beauty/marketing (preferably combined!).

Looking forward to our new friendships and rants and raves ahead!

xoxo
Mon

1 comment:

  1. Aww great blog darl, so glad to be a follower. I am pretty new to blogging myself and it's amazing how much support you get from the blogging community as a whole, so welcome aboard ;) I look forward to checking out your future posts xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete